Student Life Wellness
Warrior Life and Wellness is a collaborative effort of on and off campus resources focused on building a healthy community for all Warriors by classifying programs and events into the nine dimensions of wellness by coordinating a cohesive calendar and programming to foster Warrior Success.
The Nine Dimensions of Wellness are:
- Emotional – the ability to understand ourselves and cope with the challenges life can bring.
- Financial – the process of learning how to successfully manage financial expenses.
- Physical – the ability to maintain a healthy quality of life that allows us to get through our daily activities without undue fatigue or physical stress.
- Spiritual – the ability to establish peace and harmony in our lives.
- Intellectual – the ability to open our minds to new ideas and experience that can be applied to personal decisions, group interaction, and community betterment.
- Environmental – the ability to recognize our own responsibility for the quality of the air, the water and the land that surround us.
- Occupational – the ability to get personal fulfillment from our jobs or our chosen career fields while still maintaining balance in our lives.
- Social – the ability to relate to and connect with other people in our world.
- Sexual health – the ability to understand the benefits, risks and responsibilities of sexual behavior.